Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Once Upon a Time- Bead Dreams Finalist 2012


Once Upon a Time- Bead Dreams Finalist 2012
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design

Just got the word,- my Once Upon A Time soutache necklace was accepted as a finalist in Bead Dreams 2012!!! I feel very honored and happy that the hard work has paid off, so much energy and love goes into these competition pieces and it's easy to loose perspective of what's really important,- the journey, the creative process, the love for the craft...last year my entry didn't make the finals and it was a very humbling experience but I'm glad I wasn't discouraged to pursue my passion and give it another go...Being part of it already feels like winning!! :) Good luck everyone!!! ♥

20 comments:

Marcia DeCoster said...

congratulations Miriam, it's beautiful

ewuva said...

Fantastyczny!!! Pozdrawiam;)

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Great design!!!

Maneki said...

Congrats and good luck! It's just gorgeous!

Saturday Sequins said...

Miriam, what a gorgeous necklace! You deserve to be a finalist. <3

-- Sarah

Celeste said...

Pura belleza,elegancia y diseño. Felicidades un trabajo espectacular!!!!

coco006 said...

hooooooooo very fantastic !!!
congratulations !!

Cristina said...

Maravilloso!!!

Erin Simonetti said...

Congratulations! What I love the most is how you explained you did not feel intimadated to move onto the next year. This is what I love most about entering such contests. They force us to dig deeper!

Zoya Gutina said...

Beautiful and amazing! My congrats, dear Miriam!

sandy said...

Wow, I must say your work is amongst the best I've ever seen. Your colors, your designs, your actual bead work is really skillfully and beautifully put together. Very impressive!

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Greetings Miriam,
Congratulations on this beautiful work. Delightful colors and excellent hand work :)
-Eva Maria

anna eM dizajn said...

Congratulations Miriam!!! It's so beautiful:)

aljamie said...

YAY!!!! LOVE your work!

πλουμίδια - plumidia said...

congratulations,amazing necklace!

designlady said...

I love this necklace and I am so very happy for you, your work is spectacular and certainly inspires others.

turkusowekorale said...

Congratulations! It's awesome!

Social Butterfly Jewellery said...

Wonderful piece Miriam .. I'm so thrilled that this beauty has been juried into the Bead Dream competition!

Betty said...

E' una meraviglia!! Sono innamorata delle tue creazioni!!

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Congratulations Miriam, inspirational work :)
-Eva Maria