Friday, July 16, 2010

White Anemone necklace


White Anemone necklace
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design


After having gone on and one about my new flower design, which I'm really excited about, I finally have a finished product to show for it! I wanted to make something different, play with the textures and depth of the petals and came up with a technique that uses peyote as a base and some random improvisation to hold them all together. I also love the color on this, I'm especially partial to the cream and olive lately which shows in much of my current work. Also, I found those delicious yellow glass drops and knew I wanted to incorperate them somehow,- I think they are perfect in this piece! :)

16 comments:

Perlentick@koeln.de said...

Wouw, what a very great design. It looks like an english garden.

kralenqueen said...

Hi Mirjam, what a beautiful chain have you again. Really a feast for the eyes as you would have to. Fine weekend. Rianne

kksusy said...

Wow....wonderful work!

AuntieAnnie said...

Absolutely beautiful Miriam. I know I posted on Facebook - but I had to again. Very lovely and wearable

sibel said...

...........wonderfullllll.........

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful necklace!!!!!! I love it!!!

a2susan said...

Just gorgeous! Another beautiful creation.

Marbos said...

Bellissima collana e bellissimi colori.
Wonderful beadwork.
Buona giornata.

Monica said...

Meravigliosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eysati

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - that piece is amazing!! Wow, 9 hrs - I've had those days (months) when I can't get the "creative juices" flowing - for a long period of time, so I know what you mean. This is gorgeous!

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Stunning work, very inspiring!

desejka said...

Wow, vera beautiful!!!

http://nathe1972perles.canalblog.com said...

superbe !

Perl - Eni said...

Wonderful work!
Beautiful necklace!!!!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

Very beautiful and meticulous! Congrats!

mailia said...

wonderful work ...