Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More of the same, yet different...



Here's my latest piece in the current series of waves and bugle fans,- I keep thinking it's the last I'll do because I tend to get restless and always look for something new to do, but equally, these are fairly easy and fun to make so, who knows? I might make more! I'm thinking I should at least make one that wasn't bronze/pink/purple...Turquoise perhaps?

I had a dream in the middle of the night about a new design...I could feel it and see it clearly, it was complex, beautiful and used a brand new technique that I hadn't seen before, I felt so excited having invented something that genius...but alas, I woke up and couldn't even remember what it looked like. I think the dream was inspired by a thought I had earlier in the day,- how it would be fun to design a pattern that comprised as many techniques as possible, one morphing into the other in seamless harmony...would it even be pretty? Well, those are the things you never know unless you actually try them out...so stay tuned, who knows what I might come up with!!! :)

19 comments:

Teddyheart said...

Wowwwww... once again you have made s jewels so chic !!!!
I really love what you do !!!
congratulations !

Ági mama said...

Fantastic works!!!!

orlyc said...

Dear MIrian,
M A G N I F I C E N T !!!
It is so beautiful, such great colors, and so harmonius!

sibel said...

woderfuulll..

Releases by Rufydoof said...

Yet another stunning piece from you... gorgeous work.

I hope that design you dreamt about comes back into your head... pity you hadn't woken up and were able to write it down!

Karyn
Australia

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Belinda Saville said...

Miriam, I could never tire of this design...it flows so beautifully! I would love to see it in a turquoise colourway ;-) The beadwork in your dreams sounds amazing, I hope it comes to you in another dream. If anyone can turn a dream into a beaded reality, it is you!

kralenqueen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gypsy said...

OOOhh! I like it in these colors, Miriam!

a2susan said...

Your necklace is such a beautiful design. I think it would be lovely in turquoise. And maybe the images in your dream will come back to you when you least expect it!

kralenqueen said...

What do you have a wonderful blog. Of course, With fine jewelry. Beautiful color schemes, and there will be many hours of work. I have the same sign as volgster in. I am also very interested in your nieuwsecreatie you have in your head, and hopefully this one with you.Regards Rianne

Ilka said...

Wonderful!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

This is gorgeous! Connie

Miri Agassi said...

Miriam, beautiful work!!!

coco006 said...

your work is very very wonderful !!! congratulations !

JB- Bead and Cross Design said...

WOW, realy fantastic.Perfectly

JB- Bead and Cross Design said...

WOW. Realy fantistic,Perfectly

christel said...

Wonderfull ! Je suis tombée amoureuse de ce modèle sublimissime !

christel said...

Époustouflant !!!!