Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jewel of Zora Necklace


Jewel of Zora Necklace
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design


Alright then! THE LAST ONE!! At least for now. I think I've played with this shape and the variations of it enough for the time being, though part of the reason why I've been going on about it is because I haven't had any other solid ideas for a while...hard to imagine, but yes, real life takes over now and then and my focus needs to be else where...
I do worry a lot about not having new ideas though. I am happiest when I have something brewing, when I feel this excitement of being able to create something that is uniquely mine..equally, I realize that it isn't always possible. I need my muse back!!!

I do love making bridal jewelry though...at one point in time I thought I might make it my main occupation but lovely as all those crystals and pearls may be, I find it hard to stay focused on one thing for long. So, onwards to new adventures!! And may those ideas dawn on me soon or else I'll get creative in the kitchen making cookies and then I'll be sorry for REAL! :D
xx

11 comments:

kralenqueen said...

He is wonderful. like the blue that you created earlier. I would go for the white version. Happy Valentine's day. Regards Rianne

Blackberry said...

It is so fine. I like it very much

Ági mama said...

Bravo! Wonderful work!!!!

Ирхен said...

Очень красивое украшение.Плавность изгиба завораживает!

kksusy said...

Bravissima...very wonderful work. I like it very much!

Perlensusa said...

So beautiful!

a2susan said...

I have enjoyed this design tremendously. Looking forward to where new ideas take you.

Susan

Daniela said...

I'm speachless!!!!!!
Absloutely wonderful!
I love it! Great!

Greetings from Germany, Daniela

Cristina said...

Wonderful i just love it!!!

Celeste said...

Impresionante trabajo, me encanta.

christel said...

I love this necklace !!!