Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jewel of Zobel Necklace


Jewel of Zobel Necklace
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design

I do like to make all sorts of color variations on each design, just to see how it works out and it was obvious that I'd make one in Turquoise,- I think it's a beautiful color and one I love wearing myself. This design is a bit simpler than the others it terms of the strap itself, but I think it still maintains a festive flair. I think I still have one left to make,- in white....THEN I'll be done! :) Perhaps..:D:D

6 comments:

Ilka said...

Wonderful in this colour, too!

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

sibel said...

very beautiful.

Perlentick@koeln.de said...

Absolutly wonderful colors, great Design.

Cristina said...

Amazing!! pretty colors!

Celeste said...

Bueno este también me encanta y además con mi color preferido. Eres una gran artista y tus trabajos son fantásticos.