Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lilac Diamond Dust necklace


Lilac Diamond Dust necklace
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design


My dear students are very supportive of my work but generally like to keep things a bit more simple in work-shops...recently they asked me to modify an earlier design to make it more "user friendly"...I suppose I have a tendency to go a bit overboard and a main issue of mine is certainly the seemingly inability to edit myself and realize when enough is enough...I have all the best of intentions but somehow, quite often I find myself going over the top with designs that are so extravagant that one might only be able to wear them for a special occasion...on the other hand, it's what I love to do, it's what I find creatively challenging and motivating so apart from creating something like this low key design every once in a while, I think I'll just stick with the glitter!!! :)

5 comments:

Ági mama said...

Wunderfol works! Congratulations!!

steufel said...

Oh my, what a beautiful necklace. regards Stefanie

Jay said...

Awesome necklace. :) Nice work.
Diamonds MO

sibel said...

very wonderfulll...

Perlentick@koeln.de said...

I love the combination of colors. It's so wonderful. Great design.