Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lavender Breeze Necklace 2


Lavender Breeze Necklace 2
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design



It's been a while since I last blogged...this mainly due to time constrictions and various other projects that I've poured my time and efforts into. I finally finished the Bead Dream entry for this year, and since I totally fell in love with the technique I used for that, I made this much smaller and delicate version of lavender loveliness. I find it interesting and fun to experiment with merging different techniques into a piece while keeping it coherent and current,- I guess I'm less adventurous when it comes to color choices...I sometimes wish I would venture out of my pastel comfort zone and do something truly dramatic...but then again, it's always good to have ambitions and something to strive for! :)

6 comments:

eliana said...

wonderful necklace....i love it

Ági mama said...

Fantastic works! Congratulations!!

Ilka said...

Woww!!!! Marvellous! Great job!

Roslyn said...

Absolutely beautiful work.

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful necklace!!! I love it!!!

Zsuzsa said...

It's really fantastic! I love your design. Thanks for your beautiful styling, it's very inspirated!