Saturday, February 13, 2010

Majestic Magenta Necklace


Majestic Magenta Necklace
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design


I don't have room to post about every piece I've made since getting back from Denmark, but I do want to include this one,- I absolutely LOVE pink but even for me this was a bit extreme! I wanted it as pink as possible, as crystal encrusted as possible and as glittery as possible! I felt sooo good when I had finished it, I just had to get it out of my system (and I might not be all done and repeat the adventure because this one sold in 24 hours flat),- MAGENTA RULES!!!!
Things like that happen when people tell me I should be more commercial and mainstream...I tend to be a spiteful little child doing the exact opposite....hehehehehehehe......;)

13 comments:

Alexandra said...

Absolutely amazing necklace!! Unbeliaveable colour - super!!

shila said...

that is one of the most gorgeous pieces of beadwork! fantastic color harmony! shila

kksusy said...

it's Beautiful!!
Susy

almona said...

What a beauty!!!! I love all your works!
Monika

Ilka said...

It's a beauty! Amazing colours!

Katita said...

Te invito a mi blog por el premio.

Gretchen Grammer said...

Gorgeous!! Fabulous color!

Triz Designs said...

am not suprised it sold so quickly, it is absolutely stunning!!!! congrats!!! :-)

Releases by Rufydoof said...

Wow what a gorgeous striking piece - I can see why it sold so quickly. Absolutely breathtaking.

Enchanted Beads said...

I nominated your Blog for the Sunshine Blog Award. Please visit my Blog to see the nomination:
http://enchantedbeads.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-award.html

ileana

gwenbeads said...

This is about a pretty as beading gets. I love love love this piece!

Hobbi-T√ľnde said...

This absolutely amazing! Nice colours!

Ruchi said...

Stunning Necklace ! This is extremely beautiful. I liked the color combination. Enjoyed your work ! Keep it up !
wedding ring