Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vermillion Bloom Necklace


Vermillion Bloom Necklace
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design

This is another example of the flowers from the lovely pattern by Kim Anderson. I never seem to tire of the flower theme, or the use of Rivoli, apparently and though I think at times I ought to be a bit more diverse in my designs, I always come back to the realm of flora....
As I was feebly attempting to sort out my bead boxes last night I decided to arrange them according to color...interesting, I usually sort them according to size...turns out I had no less than a staggering 35 (!!!!) boxes of green and an equal amount of pink, red and rose....hmmm....
It's like I'm color blind when I go shopping, I don't see anything else, I just shop for the same palette over and over! LOL!! Oh well...maybe one day I'll do something crazy in...blue?! :D

5 comments:

AuntieAnnie said...

The necklace is beautiful. And I have a question - are you happy with the color sort, or will you go back to size??? I can't make up my mind.

Nita said...

Lovely work Miriam. I am working on one small Kim's Flower at present and you have managed to make not one but two beautiful necklaces.
I love the colours you work with, romantic, soft, feminine, really inspirational.

Kim Anderson said...

OMG! I am so happy to admire this gorgeous necklace. You're beading so fast & so beautiful!
Many thanks & Big Hugs & Kisses
Kim Anderson

Marcia DeCoster said...

gorgeous colors, love this necklace!

Tinkel said...

Hejsa super flot side og sk√łnne smykker.