Thursday, August 20, 2009

Forest Corsage necklace


Forest Corsage1
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design



What started out as a perfectly innocent looking little flower, quickly became a rather big center piece that needed to get attached to a necklace of some kind....I love how these pieces seem to take on a life of their own, no planning in advance...I often wonder if I should try a different approach, like writing and drawing my designs first and then try to bead them but it seems more fun to me to let the jewelry decide which way it wants to go...:)

5 comments:

Ilka said...

Beautiful piece!

bellajoya said...

Perfection! I am so impressed by how you have created a style that is so uniquely yours. Great job.

Triz Designs said...

simply.... STUNNING!!!!

Marilla said...

de la belleza de la joyería, felicitaciones

crochet-fashionista said...

hello, whaouuu !!! mad design