Thursday, August 13, 2009


The "Big Reveal" on the fabulously fun "Use the Muse contest" was finally made public today and it was such an amazing privilege to see all the fabulous entries and the diversity of the designs. I had such a great time creating this piece, Morai's Charm!! Initially, upon receiving the kit with the beads and the muse, I was puzzled and had not the faintest idea what to do with it. Especially not the muse, this beautiful shell center piece, which really just looked great on its own. It was just laying around for a few weeks before I even attempted to work on it but once I got the general idea, I completed it in less than two days and I reaaaaaaally loved the result!!
It was a total honor to see that this piece won "Design of Destinction" of the contest and I'll definitely consider entering again,- nothing is more fun that pushing the boundaries and discover new and exciting things to do with all those little shiny beady things!!

6 comments:

Asia said...

Your piece is absolutely stunning..
Congratulation!

The Manek Lady said...

Congratulations Miriam. This is a beautiful piece.

Anamcara said...

This is ART! I am really impressed. Congratulation on such excellent work.

Carmi said...

I thought your peice was stunning...I so enjoyed seeing more of your work on Etsy too!

Abalorios y Tutoriales said...

Stunning!!
Fantastic composition!
Congratulations!!

Triz Designs said...

Congratulations!!! another stunner! and well deserving of winning!!! :-)