Saturday, July 25, 2009

Savory Blossom necklace


Savory Blossom necklac
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design


Being excessively creative comes at a price, I have learned...This past week I have worked more hours than I can ever remember, juggling kids on vacation, custom orders, teaching, exploring loads of new ideas, it's been fun and completely my own choice,- however, my back is killing me!! I'm seeing stars and moons and possibly entirely other solar systems...so how to keep a healthy balance and still remain creatively satisfied?? That's the question I'll be pondering this week....meanwhile, here's one of the things I made this week! Enjoy! :)

8 comments:

mischka said...

Oh, it´s amazing! Absolutely beautiful!

bellajoya said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me. It is such an inspiration. I particularly like the fact that each piece is different and that it's obvious that you use so many different sources of inspiration. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Asia said...

Love your work. Very unique nad beautiful.
Definitely will visit your blog often!

Triz Designs said...

simply stunning!!!! I hope you find that balance and your back feels better! :-)

CieloDesign said...

Thank you all for your encouragement! :)

FRAMBOISE - http://framboisesauvage.canalblog.com/ said...

Ce collier est magnifique ! un vrai oeuvre d'art !

Abalorios y Tutoriales said...

Impresionante!! Espectacular!!
Felicidades!!

Congratulations!! Stunning creation. Wonderful!!

zetk@ said...

Amaizing!!!!Beautiful ect.ect...