Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rosario Deluge necklace


Rosario Deluge necklace
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design


Summer vacation is in full blow and much of my time is spent with the kids and generally trying to not die in the heat. Hate the heat. Being born and raised in Denmark, I miss the rain and the cool breeze...
Meanwhile, I've been keeping myself busy, beading away,- here's my latest creation using a polymer clay cabochon made by Marcia of Marsdesign, she does absolutely wonderful work and I loved how it turned out as a center piece for this necklace!

8 comments:

Ilka said...

A wonderful necklace! Congratulations!

Mimizen said...

Oh là là Beautiful, I'm love it.



http://lespassionsdemimizen.chezblog.com/

Alexandra said...

Amazing necklace!! Super!

sTeViE-bOy said...

That is just stunning, Miriam.

alteaperle said...

Wordless!

Triz Designs said...

what can I say that hasn't been said already... jawdropping!

FRAMBOISE - http://framboisesauvage.canalblog.com/ said...

Que du bonheur ! il est superbe

Abalorios y Tutoriales said...

Wow!!
I´m speechless...
You are a genius!!