Saturday, June 13, 2009

Opal Green Celestia necklace


Opal Green Celestia necklace2
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design


Nothing is more exciting than to come up with a grand new design, trying it out, taking it apart and putting it back together again, until I reach a result I'm happy with! This design is absolutely delightful because it combines my favorite things,- my ever beloved Swarovski chatons that I seem to have an unexplained affection for and the romatic vintage look, that I also seem to favor very often. I absolutely love how this came out and now, in a beading frenzy not uncommon to me, I am making similar necklaces in this line I have named "Celestia" on account of their stary quality. More colors will be posted here!! :)

2 comments:

FRAMBOISE - http://framboisesauvage.canalblog.com/ said...

Ca fait toujours plaisir de voir des swaro sur les colliers, encore une merveille, bravo pour toutes tes créations

Celeste said...

Espectacular!!!!!!!!!!!