Sunday, May 17, 2009

Suprastellar Red Carpet necklace- EBW Winner!!


Suprastellar Red Carpet necklace 1
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design



I was absolutely stoked to find out that this necklace won the EBW challenge of April, Red Carpet, theme. With all the amazing entries it sure was an honor to win and I appreciate all the votes and kind feed back!! Personally I love this piece, the process of making it was a lot of fun, very creative and it was redone so many times I can't even remember what the original design looked like. But that's exactly what I love about these challenges,- it makes you think, push your boundaries, experiment and explore. I never used bugle beads before but I loved how this piece came out....One of a kind though, can't image I'd make more than one of these!!! :D

5 comments:

Beaderjojo said...

Congratulations!! It IS such a beautiful and unique piece!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Miriam, your work astounds me, it is intricate but not fussy, it is beautifully balanced in both color and design and executed with stellar workmanship. Pretty and wearable to book. Your good!

Marcia DeCoster said...

....eh, that was 'wearable to boot' I really should slow down and proofread....

Triz Designs said...

congratulations!!!! stunning creation deserving of the winning place!!!!

Julieta bisuteria said...

Una excelente artista!!!!