Sunday, April 19, 2009

Timeless Beauty bracelet2


Timeless Beauty bracelet2
Originally uploaded by Cielo Design


I'm absolutely loving exploring the new and exciting possibilities of bead embroidery. It wasn't always an area I found inviting, due to being so time consuming and complex , but I have to say that once I got going, it was hard to stop. Lately I've been on a roll and made a lot of different things, it's very different from what I usually make and it's been a welcome change from the regular flowers and floral motifs I favor so much! This bracelet is the latest addition and having always been in love with the Turquoise color, gemstones and nuances, this is really a favorite!!

1 comment:

Triz Designs said...

favourite colour, favourite technique... what can I say... I LOOOOOVE it!!!